Sunday, May 24, 2009

Torture...pure torture.


What is worse than a little blond curly haired 4 yr old girl showing up at your door with a box of these?!!! What an evil plot to destroy my awesome success of the day!! FYI- there are no krispy kreme's here in Alaska (no surprise there), so when someone flys into town with some...it's so hard to say no! Especially when you send your adorable little disguised satan to my door!
OK, so I dropped $10...yes you read that right...and got a box. Hey it goes to charity right?! I also only had one...I've already done my 30 minute cardio for the day, so I could spare the extra few calories right?
So far today I have had an apple, half and english muffin and a lean cuisine pizza, oh and small handful of sun ships...and of course this teeny tiny krispy kreme doughnut! damn you KK!!! Not sure what's up for dinner, but I need to get busy on my shred now. Day 2...coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment