Monday, June 1, 2009

Frustrated!!!

Hey there!

I love/hate company! We had some friends in town for the weekend. They took a cruise up to Alaska and then stayed with us for those days. It was a lot of fun, but I ate too much and never worked out. It rained all weekend too, so I couldn't even get any cardio in on a walk with the kids. UGH!! I had planned to get up Saturday morning, finish picking up the house and then get my quick workout in before they got here that morning. However, Lovely AF visited and I was so busy and annoyed with that I just didn't do it. Boo. However, it really gave my muscles a chance to rest and so today when I did my shred, I felt much better and could keep up with Natalie on the jump rope!



So I think we are technically on day 6, ugh I'm so annoyed I'm off track! But I guess it's better than quitting all together!


Still looking for healthy dinner ideas. I got some almonds and better snacks so I think I'm doing ok there. It's just a daily struggle to keep at it, the eating better and sticking with the workouts.
I still find my legs are burning...and I'm on level 1! I wonder when I'll be able to do everything without feeling like I want to just quit.


Are any of you still on level one? Do you legs still burn horribly on some of those moves? Did level one ever get "easy' and when did you move up?

3 comments:

  1. Slice chicken breast down the side creating a pocket
    Stuff with garlic, to taste
    Rub olive oil on the outside
    Salt and pepper to taste
    Place garlic on the top of chicken
    Bake until done

    Voila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on Day 15, just moved up to level 3. None of the levels got "easy" for me, but I was looking for some new exercises. Level 3 is TOUGH but I can definitely feel some different muscles that were worked today. My legs quit burning around Day 5-6...FYI =)...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks kitten that sounds awesome and easy!!!

    ReplyDelete